By accessing this website you agree to be bound by these Terms and conditions (“Terms”). Please read them carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms you should not access or view this website.
- The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only. Ideon has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the time of inclusion. However, there may be inaccuracies and occasional errors for which Ideon apologizes.
- Ideon makes no representations or warranties about the information provided throughout this website, including any hypertext links to any website or other items used either directly or indirectly from this website. Ideon accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions on this website. Any decisions based on information contained in Ideon website are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
- The information and images contained within this website are copyrighted (© Ideon). We permit you to make copies of this website as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it; and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes. You may not frame this site nor link to a page other than the homepage without our express permission in writing.
- You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post, or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene within the meaning of the Obscene Publications Act or which is abusive, indecent, or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam, or similar materials, or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
- Ideon reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend, or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- You hereby agree to indemnify Ideon against any costs, claims, losses, and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against Ideon as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these terms.
- This website is provided to you free of charge, and neither Ideon nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies accept any liability to you (except in the case of personal injury or death caused by its negligence or for fraud or as required by law) whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, arising out of it in connection with this website. Ideon accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect, or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind resulting from whatever cause through the use of any information obtained either directly or indirectly from this website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website.
- These Terms may be amended by Ideon from time to time.
- Your use of this website and downloads from it, and the operation of these Terms and conditions, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of New York. The New York courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this website.
In the event that any or any part of the terms contained in these Terms and conditions shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful, or unenforceable to any extent, such Term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining Terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
References to “Ideon,” “we,” “us,” and “our” are references to Ideon and its affiliates.
“Ideon” “Shifting Brands from What to Why” “Where Brands Grow” “Idealog” “Eidos” are trademarked properties of Ideon Inc. Any questions or inquiries which you have in relation to Ideon should be addressed to:
685 W End Avenue
New York, NY 10025
May 12, 2021